Code Camp Event Module Description
This module was created by Chris Dufour for the Toronto Code Camp to aid in the organization of the Code Camp. With this module you can create events complete with speakers, sessions and an Agenda.
Upgrade from 126.96.36.19953 Production
This was contributed by Chris Dufour, ASP.NET MVP https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=DC965C02-3359-4F4A-A61E-EAF9FA2E2E61
* Create multiple Code Camps
* Tracks registrations and optionally adds people to the waitlist when the event is full
* Speaker bios with thumbnails
o Speakers are no longer dependant on a Code Camp so you can reference them in other events
* Multiple session tracks
* Session abstracts
* Dynamic creation of the agenda based on session entry
* Attendees can create their own personalized agendas (helps you get a handle on what are the more popular sessions)
* Can support multi day events
* Code Camp Registration module which will allow you edit/view user registrations
Code Camp Event Module Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Code Camp Event Module V2.1
Release notes are not available currently.
Code Camp Event Module Requirements
No additional system requirements.